Improving products used in crop protection first requires the optimization of the biological profile of the active compounds, a reduction in the product dose, better flexibility for the user and an improved applicability.
Within this context, microencapsulation is an undeniably essential and effective process, used for the following compounds:
- Insecticides and fungicides
- Herbicides and fertilizers
- Repellents and larvicides
- Bionutrition and plant biocontrol
- Treatment of air, water, soil